Endless Possibilities


Endless possibilities with this hand of Dragonfly Fibers Fingering.  It's 80% merino, 10% cashmere goat and 10% nylon.  It's going to be dyed as a gradient.  



I made this pair of socks with it in the Aurora Borealis colorway last year.  The colors look faded in the pic and do not do the yarn justice.  It was 100F when I took the photo, so I was not spending a lot of time in the sun, especially wearing socks! lol


Like hand knit socks, one can never have enough hand knit hats.  I'm having my hair cut short tomorrow (it's past my shoulders now and I'm sick of the knots!) and I'm hoping to have this one finished.  A new haircut needs a new hat!

Comments

  1. Love the hat and socks, really pretty colors and lovely knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WIPocalypse January 2017

WIPocalypse Check-in

Leaders and Enders